We offer you the safest and most comfortable way to travel by bus, between Cusco - Puno and Puno Cusco, our service has daily departures both in the morning and at night.
Early departure(8:00am) by bus from Cusco to Puno. During the trip, we pass by the lovely Huacarpay Lake, offering spectacular views of the mountains reflected in its calm waters and we will pass for beautifull villages as Raqchi, Raya Pass, Pukara, Juliaca and we will arrive to Puno aprox. 2:00pm.
- Daily Departures: at 08:00AM hrs.
- Daily Arrival: at 14:00PM hrs.
- The trip is during 6hrs
Our Service includes:
- Transportation in modern buses
- Seating type sofa bed, 160º recline and ergonomic gel.
- Blankets blankets, pillows (for exclusive use only in the night service)
- Service on board hot and cold drinks.
- Snack on board.
- Oxygen medicated.
- Kneeling system for the disabled
- 02 professional drivers for relay service for every 4 hours of driving
Our Buses Have:
Our buses have sofa bed suite seats, three rows of seats
These buses have:
- Air conditioner
- Air purifier
- Extractor of bad values.
- Chemical bath aboard.
- LED lighting system.
- Divider curtains, between seats.
- Audio and video system.
- Individual Entertainment screens (only in the first level).
- Free WI-FI service on board (only in areas with internet signal).
- Transfer from your hotel to the Bus Station and Bus Station - Hotel.
- Extra cost is $10 for the transfer
- Hotel in Cusco or Puno
- Breakfast and dinner on the day of travel.
Making an Enquiry
General Booking and Tour Policies We want to ensure your client’s complete satisfaction, while traveling aboard International Stage Lines. We can cater our terms and policies for all clients, so that we can meet your specific needs.
Confirmation of Services
Schedules, costs, and payment terms will be clearly identified on Booking letter. Special client requests and driver instructions will be itemized. Guaranteed Confirmation of services will be issued immediately pending the start time/date of services. For Advance bookings, of services 14 days or more away, confirmation will be issued within 72 hours of receiving request for booking.
- 1.- ONE WAY (CUSCO - PUNO / PUNO - CUSCO) - With Stops and Guide visits
PRICE: USD $60 Per Person (One Way) (After you don't need to pay extra money).
- 2.- ONE WAY (CUSCO - PUNO / PUNO - CUSCO) - Without Stops
PRICE: USD $35 Per Person (One Way) (After you don't need to pay extra money).
To book must complete the online booking form, After signing up select the route, travel dates, number of passengers and service, once the complete data record for each passenger.
- 1.- After sending the data to expect the booking code to arrive to your email. (After checking the availability of space and passenger details - 24 hrs. Maximum).
- 2.- The cost of our services, is $60 dollars, includes tours, lunch buffet, admission to archaeological centers and drinks on board. (Full Service). - This is for Tourist Bus with Stops
- 3.- If you want to make a reservation, you have to send us the basic information like:
- Complete Names - Nationality - Passport Number
- 4.- We recomend to make your reservation in advance and we will guarantee your Seats for this tour. Each reservation needs 100% of deposit, non refoundable.
- 5.- After your deposit, we are going to confirm your reservation and deposit, and we will send you by Email your Electronic Ticket with your seats and short map, with the exactly address of the bus station, that you have to Print and show day tour.
Requirements For Day Trip:
Must be submitted with 2 copies (one for the Peru Bus Tickets Counter control and one for the passenger). These data are boarding passs (booking code, date of travel, route, full name, passport number and condition of payment) is compulsory identity card or passport. In case the passenger is not present at the scheduled date and time Turismo Mer Bus Station is not liable and lose the full value of the ticket. Any concerns or queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call to (Cusco), 084632307 or 0051 84 958107650.
Our company takes responsibility for accidents through our insurance companies and the positive Mafre according condiones CONTRACT-SOAT.
Luggage And Safety Conditions
The carriage of luggage is limited to 44 lbs. (20 kg.) Permitted per passenger. Everything has weight exceeds a cost of U.S. $ 1 dollar, for every additional kg. The liability of luggage up to their owners unless they are insured luggage. Small items, such as photographic cameras or video cameras, binoculars, purses, umbrellas, etc.. Will be completely under the care and responsibility of their owners (passenger). Recommendations It is recommended that all baggage is properly insured and labeled with identification. (Request to TURISMO MER stikers numbered as you board the bus).
Responsibility And Duties
Peru Bus Tickets, denies any liability in case of bad weather or natural disasters, strikes, riots, which can not be foreseen.
PAYPAL & HOW TO DEPOSIT
Payment options include: Paypal, Credit card, Bank deposit, and Western Union (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details).
You do not need to have a Paypal account to book with us.
You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via the Peru Bus Tickets PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
- 1.- choose number of persons in your group
- 2.- click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase
- 3.- Choose Paypal or Credit Card
- 4.- After your deposit send us transer number to confirm your reservation